52 East Sandy River RoadHours of Operation:
Sundays 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, May 1st – October 30th
Attendant: Derek Tracy SrBlue Bag System – $1 per bag
You may purchase the Blue bags at the Town Office or at the Transfer Station
Transfer Station News
AttentionThe Mercer Transfer Station will be OPEN on Wednesdays, starting May 27th thru Oct 28th from 4 pm to 6 pm for Dropping off BLUE BAGGED TRASH and RECYCLABLES ONLY
Can Purchase Blue Bags if Needed
Sundays will still be OPEN as usual 8 – 4
Mercer Transfer Station Procedure
During this State of Emergency from COVID-19 the Transfer Station will be OPEN as usual Sundays 8 am – 4 pm until further notice.
PLEASE BRING EXACT AMOUNT OF MONEY, ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGE WILL BE MADE… OR WRITE A CHECK!!!
Outside the Attendants Building there will be a table with a box of bags and a container for the money for bags and debris.
The window will be OPEN for you to let Derek know what you had for Debris you threw in dumpsters and/or what you want for bags to purchase.
You will put money in the container and take the # of bags purchased.
Please help us in working through this crisis to help keep all safe.
If you have any questions call the Town Office 587-2911 during the daytime hours.
Transfer Station Fees
Appliances (White Goods): $15 per item
- Hot Water Tanks
- Freezer (Chest or Upright)
Electronics (Brown Goods): $20 per item
- Monitor (Any Size)
- Television (Any Size, Non-Console and Console)
- Copier, Printer, Scanner (Any Size)
- CPU, UPS, Laptop
Furniture: $10 per item
- Stuffed Chair
- Other Chair
- Couch (Sofa, Loveseat, Sleeper)
- ANY Size Mattress
- Box Spring
- Car and Pickup Truck with NO Rim – $5
- All other with NO Rim; Tractor Trailer, Dump Truck, etc. – $20
Building/Demolition Debris: Price is per load
Mercer Residents/Homes ONLY
Address Checked by Attendant
- Side x Side – $5
- 1/2 Pickup load or less – $15
- Over 1/2 load, up to and including 3/4 Ton Pickup – $25
- Trailer up to 8ft – $30
- One Ton with Short Bed – $50
- Trailer up to 12ft – $50
- Dump Truck – $50
- One with Rack Body – $80
- Trailer over 12ft – $80
- Truck with 4-7 Yard Body (6 Wheeler) – $160
- Truck with 12-16 Yard Body (10 Wheeler) – $200
Transfer Station Fees will go into effect on January 1, 2022