Deputy Town Clerk
The mission of the Town Clerk’s office is to accurately maintain all town records, conduct elections with professionalism in accordance with State Law, issue State and local licenses, and provide information to both Town officials and the general public in a friendly and confidential manner.
The Clerk’s Office, as required per Maine State requirements, is responsible for the following:
- Coordinate election administrations for the Town
- Record and maintain all vital statistics records (birth/marriage/death) for the Town
- Issuing hunting and fishing licenses
- Serving as custodian of all official Town records
- Administer the town-wide dog licensing program